2013 Commencement Dinner
The 2013 Commencement Dinner will be held on the evening of Friday 15th March at 6.30pm at the Officers Mess. Commencement Dinner celebrates the start of our Academic Year and is a key activity of the Officers Mess, which also serves as the Staff Club for our academic and professional colleagues at UNSW Canberra.
The Officers Mess and Staff club is a valuable institution supporting collegiality and providing a unique opportunity to socialise with University colleagues as well as Defence staff.
The Rector will cover the dinner cost for any University staff who join the Mess as new members before March 6th, in recognition of the valuable role the Officers Mess plays in university life.
- The ONLY way to book for this event is on line via this link https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/commdinner2013
- New UNSW members must also complete this membership form and return it to the Mess before 6th March to qualify for the complimentary dinner.
- $25 per person for Mess Members and one guest
- $49 per person for additional Mess Member Guests or Non Mess Member bookings
- For UNSW staff, if you are not a Mess member, but join before 6th March your dinner will be complimentary and your first guest will be $25.
Any queries to Iain Stuart by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or ph 6268 8208
UNSW Canberra Degree Conferral 2012
The Business, Humanities & Social Sciences degree conferral ceremony took place at 10.00am in Adams Hall on the 12th of December. Watch the video.
The Engineering, Science and Technology degree conferral ceremony took place at 2.00pm in Adams Hall on the 12th of December. Watch the video.
FRENCH EMBASSY – SCIENTIFIC MOBILITY PROGRAM 2013
The French Embassy, yesterday, opened the call for proposals for the Scientific Mobility Program 2013, a grant program for early career researchers in France and Australia. This program will replace the former Cotutelle Travel Grant Program.
The application must be submitted to the Embassy of France in Australia no later than Thursday 28 February. Further information can be found here.
All enquiries relating to the application process should be directed to email@example.com.